There is a wide variety of caterers available in the market for different events whether it’s a corporate event or a wedding. If you are planning your own wedding or that of a close friend or relative, you are aware of the complexities and the details involved in planning what is going to be one of the biggest days of your life or that person’s life. The food served at your wedding is certainly something that will be remembered by you as well as all of your guests. In addition to the food, it is also the manner in which it is served and presented that plays a key role in how it is remembered. On a day as important as your wedding, you want the food to taste amazing and be remembered for its quality even years down the line.
One of the current popular catering trends for weddings is barbeque catering. Barbeques are undoubtedly a favourite form of catering for a large majority of people. It is therefore favoured for personal gatherings such as birthdays, anniversaries, family get-togethers, and so on. Although not as common, barbeque catering for weddings is slowly an upcoming trend that is being favoured now because of how unique an option it is. There are a certain number of benefits you can gain from opting for barbeque catering services over the more traditional catering services. These are:
- Ensuring the right equipment is present is not your responsibility. Instead, the caterers themselves will ensure that all the necessary equipment is present and ready to use at the venue
- Barbeque catering is a relatively cost effective option to consider if you are on a tight budget
- Because of the kind of events that barbeque catering is used for, the catering companies themselves are experienced in catering to large numbers of people
- If your wedding is outdoor themed, then barbeque catering is absolutely ideal for you
If you are convinced that barbeque catering is the right option for you, you should be aware of the different types of barbeque catering available and accordingly choose which one is right for you. These are:
- Carolina Barbeque- the highlight of this type is that the main meat is pork and the sauce used is peppery vinegar
- Memphis barbeque- in addition to pulled pork, ribs also feature in this barbeque where the meat is cooked on charcoals
- Texas barbeque- the features in this type of barbeque are beef, ribs, and sausage. The meat is grilled using mesquite which is extremely flavourful
- Hawaiian barbeque- a very unique barbeque type, pork, fish, or chicken are wrapped in taro leaves and cooked
Irrespective of which type of barbeque catering you choose, it is absolutely vital to choose a good company. Fire It Up BBQ Catering is one of the best companies in the field, with personalised menus that can be customised according to your needs and requirements. Established in 1990, they have over 25 years of experience. Click on http://www.fireitupbbq.com/ to inquire today.