Tips for glowing skin is a thing every girl asks for. But is flawless skin an impossible thing to achieve? Let’s find out.
Every skin type comes with its own set of problems. From acne to pimples to dry skin…no skin issue is a small one. While you might think using OTC products can help you tackle the problems, the fact is that it can only provide you with a temporary solution. What these chemically treated products do to your skin in the long run is a topic of discussion for some other day. All said and done, getting flawless complexion and glowing skin is not an overnight job. Whether you like it or not, without putting in some efforts you cannot have a skin of your dreams.
To help you get over the stress of maintaining an elaborate process of skin care, we have rounded up few tips for glowing skin that you can easily follow at home to enhance the quality of your skin, keep blemishes at bay and get radiant complexion.
- Face glow tips for oily skin:
Oily skin can be a nightmare to handle but not when you follow these easy yet amazing home remedies for glowing skin like a bible.
Cleaning your face 2-3 times a day help you get rid of excess oil, dirt, impurities and dead skin cells, which majorly contributes towards forming a layer of excess oil on the face. Using natural ingredients like turmeric, aloe vera gel, lemon and milk on the face will not only aid in keeping bacterial and fungal infections at bay but also control acne and pimple breakouts.
It is among the best beauty tips for glowing skin and to get rid of oiliness on the face. Exfoliation helps get rid of free radicals and harmful toxins and reveal fresh and glowing skin.
- Sun protection:
Oily skin is more prone to get pigmentation, brown spots and freckles as a result of exposure to the sun. Always lather yourself with an oil free sunscreen lotion before stepping out.
- Tips for glowing skin that is dry:
If you do not pay proper attention, dry skin can feel stretched and parched all the time. But here are few simple face glow tips that will make your dry skin glow with health & radiance.
- Say not to hotness: As a part of face glow tips at home, do not ever wash your face with hot water. It further robs your skin of its natural oils and leave it feeling dry, itchy and flaky. Instead, opt for warm water washes and keep the duration short and sweet.
- Moisturization: For dry skin, keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the day is a must. Use creams made of skin friendly ingredients and can be easily absorbed by the layers on the skin. Massaging regularly with a quality cream like Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cream will not only nourish the skin from deep within but also add a natural rose like glow to it.
- Exfoliate: it will get the dead skin off your face and reveal fresh and rejuvenated skin instead. Do not exceed the practice more than twice a week.
- Face glow tips for sensitive skin:
- Avoid chemicals: You know it better how your skin can react when treated with chemicals. Tips for glowing skin homemade include avoiding problems like rashes, inflammation, redness, acne etc., by replacing market ready products with natural products like rose water, curd, papaya, aloe vera & milk among others.
- Wash your face: Splashing water on the face at regular intervals will not only keep it hydrated but also keep impurities at bay.
- Use cleansing wipes: One of the most essential face glow tips in home beauty care regime is to include using cleaning wipes instead of harsh towels to pat dry your skin or clear it of impurities. Towel can further damage the sensitive layer on the skin and aggravate inflammation or redness.
Need more tips on how to become fair or home tips for glowing skin? Keep following our blog.